Conference Theme: Transcultural Nursing: Influencing Research, Education, Practice and Administration
Discuss strategies for advocating social change to promote culturally competent care
Apply transcultural nursing theories in research, education, practice and administration
Identify transcultural nursing research and theory to address migrant health challenges, gender issues, and women's health
Analyze issues influencing transcultural nursing research, education, practice and administration
Abstract Submission Information:
Information for consideration:
- Abstracts must address the conference theme and objectives.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the secure online system.
- Abstract must be limited to 600 words or less. (Including references)
- Abstract submission deadline HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO midnight Eastern Daylight Time on MAY 15, 2020.
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- TCNS encourages and accepts submissions from mulitple heathcare disciplines.
- TCNS encourages and accepts both qualitative and quantitative submissions.
- TCNS encourages diversity of submissions.
- TCNS encourages diversity of theories and theorists.